Nokas AS has acquired 80% of the stakes in the Swedish emergency service centre Riksettans Larmcentral AB from its founder. As part of the agreement, Nokas has been given an option to acquire the remaining 20% within three years.
Nokas is the third largest security services group in the Nordics with business operations in Norway, Sweden and Denmark. The group has some 2,500 employees and an annual turnover of approximately SEK 2.5 billion. Nokas’ largest owners are Orkla, DnB, Fritt Ord and management. Nokas’ total turnover in Sweden will be nearly SEK 700 million after the acquistition of Riksettan.
Riksettans Larmcentral was founded in 1994 and holds a strong position in Western Sweden.
Wistrand has advised Nokas on the investment. Wistrand’s team consisted of Per Dalemo (partner in charge), Henrik Saalman and Karin Andreasson.
For further information:
Per Dalemo, partner Wistrand
Mobile: +46 708 77 56 73