Wistrand has acted as legal adviser in connection with the divestment of PCS Modulsystem AB to Part Group, which acquires 60 per cent of the shares with an option to buy the remaining 40 per cent in three years’ time from company’s founder Per-Olof Ekberg.
PCS Modulsystem was founded in 1993 and specializes in the rental of high quality modules for temporary premises.
Part Group is a family-owned industrial group which is focused on industrial building processes and comprises five service companies employing 450 staff, of which 300 are in Kalix. PCS becomes the sixth specialized building services company in the Part Group and will continue to operate and develop under the management of Per-Olof Ekberg, who remains as CEO.
Livingstone acted as exclusive financial advisor to the seller in connection with the transaction.
Wistrand's team consisted of Lars Hasp (responsible partner), Ólafur Steindórsson, Vandad Ahmedi, Denise Voorn and Dhurata Hasani.
For further information:
Lars Hasp, Advokat/Partner
Tel: +46 8 50 72 00 50
Mobil: +46 709 50 72 50