How do you ensure the protection of your intellectual property? Who has the right to intangible results created within the framework of an employment? How is a dispute regarding intellectual property rights to be handled?
Wistrand assists clients in the establishment and commercialization of intellectual property rights such as trademarks, copyright, design protection, inventions, company secrets and know-how. We assist with regard to negotiation and drafting of collaboration agreements, R&D agreements, license agreements, design and pattern agreements, co-existence agreements and other types of contracts regarding intellectual property rights.
We also assist in dealing with possible intellectual property infringements and disputes.
We provide advice in areas such as:
- Contract management regarding the establishment, transfer and licensing of intellectual property
- Intellectual property, know-how and company secrets
- Developing guidelines and policies for the protection and licensing of intangible assets
- Intellectual property issues in corporate- and movable transfers e.g. due diligence
- Negotiations and discussions with authorities such as the Swedish Patent and Registration Office, EUIPO, and WIPO
- Disputes regarding intellectual property rights, know-how and company secrets including investigations into infringement, and safeguards