IT & Telecoms
What legal aspects do you need to consider in procuring system solutions and IT services? Are you to engage a third party to develop your e-commerce platform? How does the new data protection regulation (GDPR) affect your business activities, and what measures do you need to take?
App solutions, cloud services, AR, VR, IoT, AI, 5G as well as digitization, automation, robotization and data analysis. The developments in the IT, telecom and technology sectors are constantly evolving, and today they govern how companies in virtually all sectors operate; from production to distribution, marketing, administration and payment solutions.
It is of great importance in today’s knowledge society to have a clear strategy for protecting the company’s investments in technology and knowledge-related assets. Modern technology and the media have a major need for protection from unauthorized use. Furthermore, issues of privacy, personal data processing and data protection are becoming increasingly more important.
Wistrand provides advice on all types of transactions and issues in the IT & telecom sector. Our clients range from Swedish and international groups to startup companies.
We provide advice in areas such as:
- Outsourcing and other ASP solutions
- Agreements regarding licensing, transfer, and acquisition of technology
- Development agreements
- Consultancy agreements
- Distribution and collaboration agreements
- Procurement of systems (hardware and software)
- E-commerce solutions, such as terms for electronic commerce, website usage and cookies
- Digital media
- Internet and e-commerce issues
- State licenses and licenses within the radio/television and telecom sector
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other issues regarding personal data and privacy
- Other regulatory issues
- Dispute resolution