Are you planning a family succession in your business? Are you contemplating retiring abroad? How do you ensure that your interests are safeguarded for future generations?
Wistrand offers advice with a view to long-term and sustainable financial planning for private individuals with substantial asset structures. In addition to ongoing advice regarding Swedish and international tax law, we have pertinent knowledge and experience in dealing with issues that may arise in connection with the management, protection and transfer of assets to future generations. It is our view that business, tax and purely social aspects are to be taken into consideration in succession matters regarding corporate structures or private wealth.
We provide advice in areas such as:
- Family company’s succession planning
- Administration of estates
- Wills and testaments
- Enduring powers of attorney
- Prenuptial agreements
- Assignments involving specialized administrators
- Co-ownership- and usufruct agreements
- Immigration and emigration
- Endowment insurance solutions