Have you become aware of or suspect that an employee has misappropriated company funds? Has the company been subjected to fraud or any other form of embezzlement? Have representatives of the company acted inappropriately or illegally in relation to customers or suppliers, for example, by way of taking or giving bribes?
Wistrand provides legal advice regarding the investigation and handling of situations in which fraudulent acts and other irregularities have been committed. We have acted on behalf of both public and private entities over the years including some of Sweden’s largest companies. Furthermore, we can assist with investigations and advising on counter- and preventive measures.
In addition, we can rapidly set up multidisciplinary teams to handle assignments by way of our Swedish and international network.
We provide advice for handling of matters such as:
- Suspected embezzlement and breach of trust
- Suspected fraud
- Inappropriate business relationships with third parties e.g. conflicts of interests and unfair competition
- Theft of corporate information and corporate espionage
- Bribery and other acts of corruption, violations of sanctions, and money laundering legislation
- Data infringement and cyber attacks