Aaron Coster works primarily with advising on environmental and energy matters, contributing with his experience with EU-law and procedures in the Court of Justice of the European Union, acquired at positions at the Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Gothenburg University and law practice in Brussels.
- Associate, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2020-
- Research Assistant, Gothenburg University, 2020
- Trainee, Vinge Law Firm, Brussels, 2019
- Consultant, Opticos, 2018-2019
- Intern, Ministry for Foreign Affairs, 2018
- LL.M., Gothenburg School of Business, Economics and Law, 2018
- Erasmus, Université Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas, 2016
Swedish, English, French and Spanish.