Anders Isgren specializes in real estate and construction law as well as commercial dispute resolution. He has extensive experience of representing Swedish and international clients in court proceedings, ad hoc arbitration and arbitration proceedings, including according the arbitration rules of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce as well as ICC arbitration rules, regarding commercial disputes in general, and specifically with regard to disputes regarding real estate and construction.
Anders also has experience from several mediation processes before the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce.
- Partner, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2012-
- Partner, Baker & McKenzie, 2000-2012
- Associate, Wesslau & Partners, 1999-2000
- Legal Clerk, Göta Court of Appeal 1998-1999
- Law Clerk, Örebro District Court, 1996-1998
- LL.M., Uppsala University, 1990-1996
- Legal studies, University of Minnesota Law School, USA, 1994-1995
- Swedish Bar Association, 2002