Charles Arbro specializes in M&A, financing and real estate law, but his practice also includes advising on commercial agreements, general corporate law matters and regulatory issues.
Within the real estate field, Charles regularly assists clients with regard to construction, commercial tenancy, property development and exploitation. He has significant experience in representing tenant/owner associations in connection with procurement, annual general meetings and liability matters.
- Partner, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2014-
- Senior Associate, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2010-2013
- Associate, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2007-2010
- Law Clerk, Stockholms District Court, 2005-2007
- Trainee, Danowsky & Partners Advokatbyrå, 2004
- Scholar, Gernandt & Danielsson Advokatbyrå, 2004
- Seminar teacher, Nacka Gymnasium’s legal program, 2002-2004
- Studies in Economics, Stockholm University, 2005
- LL.M., Stockholm University, 2004
- Swedish Bar Association, 2010