ExpertiseCorporate & Commercial Employment, Pensions & Benefits Intellectual Property Media & Marketing
Gunnar Blomberg has extensive experience as a business lawyer and specializes in employment law, mergers and acquisitions, consumer credits, consumer insurances, marketing law and intellectual property rights. Gunnar provides advice in all aspects of employment matters for clients in a variety of industries, especially in the construction industry.
Gunnar also represents clients in employment disputes and acts in disputes regarding marketing law and intellectual property.
- Partner, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 1999-
- Partner, Landahl Advokatbyrå, 1997-1999
- Senior Associate, Landahl Advokatbyrå, 1993-1996
- Secondment, Gardner Carton & Douglas LLP, Chicago, USA, 1992
- Associate, Landahl Advokatbyrå,1991-1992
- Associate, Sandart & Partners, 1990
- Law Clerk, Stockholm District Court, 1988-1990
- LL.M., Stockholms University, 1987
- Swedish Bar Association, 1993