Harry Bergman specializes in dispute resolution and has extensive experience from representing clients in a wide range of commercial disputes before general courts as well as in Swedish and international arbitration proceedings.
Harry has experience of commercial disputes in a variety of areas and industries, such as professional liability, insurance, corporate transactions and private equity investments, intellectual property, media, sports as well as other types of rights disputes, trade secrets and commercial contracts. He acts both as counsel and as arbitrator in Swedish and international arbitrations.
Harry is ranked in internationally renowned ranking guides.
- Partner, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2002-
- Partner, Kilpatrick Stockton Advokat/Kilpatrick Stockton LLP, USA, 2001-2002
- Partner, Ernst & Young, 2000-2001
- Senior Associate, CMS Tisell Advokatfirma, 1994-1999
- Associate, CMS Tisell Advokatfirma, 1991-1994
- Law Clerk, Södra Roslag District Court, 1988-1991
- LL.M., Stockholms University, 1988
- Swedish Bar Association, 1994