Senior Associate Gothenburg
Ida Dahlborg specializes in shipping and transportation and financing. Her practice focuses on matters regarding maritime law, international trade, insurance and transportation, including ship transactions, charter parties and other transport agreements, ship financing and advice on passenger transport and shipping-related insolvency matters. Ida also advises on commercial contracts and private capital matters.
Ida is also the firm’s Sustainability Manager.
Ida is ranked in internationally renowned ranking guides.
- Senior Associate, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2010-
- Associate, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2007-2010
- Law Clerk, Gothenburg District Court and the Swedish Enforcement Agency, 2005-2007
- Trainee, Advokatfirman Morssing & Nycander, 2005
- LL.M., Uppsala University, 2005
- Université Nancy 2, France, 2003-2004
- Swedish Bar Association, 2010
- The Swedish Maritime Law Association