Jakob Bernander specializes in employment law and dispute resolution. He has extensive experience of advising Swedish and international clients within different industry sectors on all types of employment law matters, ranging from corporate transactions, transfers of undertakings and reorganizations, to day-to-day advising regarding, inter alia, employment contract drafting, trade union negotiations and dismissal procedures.
Jakob also assists clients in connection with disputes in court and arbitration proceedings and advises on a broad range of commercial contracts matters.
- Partner, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2012-
- Senior Associate, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 1999-2011
- Associate, Landahl Advokatbyrå, 1996-1999
- Law Clerk, Stockholm District Court, 1993-1995
- LL.M., Uppsala University, 1993
- Swedish Bar Association, 1999