Jörgen Eklund is a recognized specialist in insurance law. He has extensive experience in advising Swedish and international clients on a variety of business law matters and handling of contentious matters, and regularly represents Swedish and international clients in both court and arbitration proceedings. Jörgen has specific expertise within areas such as insurance, professional responsibility, medical technology and M&A.
Jörgen is ranked in internationally renowned ranking guides.
- Partner, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2009-
- Partner, Kilpatrick Stockton, 2002-2009
- Senior Associate, Lagerlöf & Leman/Linklaters Lagerlöf, 1999-2002
- Associate, Lagerlöf & Leman, 1996-1999
- Law Clerk, Stockholm District Court, 1994-1996
- Legal studies, Edinburgh University, 1995
- LL.M., Uppsala University, 1994
- Swedish Bar Association, 1999
- Swedish Arbitration Association (SAA)
- Swedish Insurance Law Association
- European Lawyers Association (ELA)