Jörgen Larsson specializes in commercial litigation in courts and arbitration proceedings with emphasis on contractual and indemnification law, employment law, advisory responsibility, company trade secrets and regulatory issues. He is also engaged regularly as mediator and arbitrator.
Jörgen also has extensive experience in advising employers in all types of labor law matters, including union negotiations, reorganizations, employment agreements, termination of employments and as litigator, mediator and arbitrator in various types of employment law disputes.
- Partner, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2009-
- Senior Associate, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2004-2008
- Legal advisor, EUFOR Bosnia and Herzegovina, 2006
- Associate, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2003-2004
- Associate Judge, Court of Appeal for Western Sweden, 2003
- Associate Judge, Court of Appeal for Western Sweden, 2002-2003
- Junior Judge, Alingsås District Court, 2000-2002
- Legal Clerk, Court of Appeal for Western Sweden, 1999-2000
- LL.M., Uppsala University, 1996
- Rijksuniversitet Limburg, Maastricht, 1995-1996
- Swedish Bar Association, 2004