Kristofer Selvin is specialized in financing, finance regulatory issues and environmental law. He has extensive experience as advisor to borrowers in syndicated and bilateral loans as well as in relation to derivatives and application and compliance of relevant regulatory rules and regulations. He has also several years of experience in advising on environmental law issues and advising corporations within the shipping sector.
- Partner, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2015-
- Senior Associate, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2007-2015
- Law Clerk, Uddevalla District Court, 2003-2005
- Associate, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2001-2007
- MSc in Environmental Technology, Imperial College, London, 2001
- LL.M., Lund University, 2000
- Swedish Bar Association, 2007