Lars Hasp advises Swedish and international clients on M&A, commercial contracts and corporate law issues. He has extensive experience in providing advice for private and public corporates on domestic and cross-border transactions, investments and joint ventures. Furthermore, his practice includes advising on drafting and negotiation of commercial contracts and advice regarding general corporate law matters for clients in a variety of industries, but with considerable experience in the IT & Telecom and Life Sciences areas.
Lars is ranked in internationally renowned ranking guides.
- Partner, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 1999-
- Partner, Advokatfirman Lindahl, 1996-1999
- Partner, Advokatfirman Chrysander, 1991-1995
- Senior Associate, Advokatfirman Chrysander, 1991
- Associate, Advokatfirman Chrysander, 1988-1990
- Tax Manager, Arthur Andersen & Co, 1986-1988
- Swedish National Tax Board’s Council for Advance Tax Rulings, 1985-1986
- LL.M., University of California, Berkeley, USA, 1985
- LL.M., Uppsala University, 1984
- Swedish Bar Association, 1991