Maria Kosteska Fägerquist
Partner (Chairman of the Board) Gothenburg
Maria Kosteska Fägerquist specializes in arbitration and commercial court proceedings. She has represented clients in dispute resolution concerning a wide range of areas, such as share transactions and asset sales, real estate M&A, supply agreements, non-registered partnerships and shareholders’ agreements, and in a variety of industries such as automotive, construction, restaurant as well as hotels and real estate. Maria has particular experience in representing audit firms and auditors, law firms and lawyers, technical consultants and other advisors in professional liability disputes.
Maria is also an employment law specialist and regularly represents employers in employment law issues and provides assistance in trade union negotiations, transfers of undertakings, dismissal procedures and work environment matters.
- Partner, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2015-
- Senior Associate, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2010-2015
- Law Clerk, Gothenburg District Court, 2006-2007
- Associate, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2005-2010
- LL.M., Gothenburg School of Business, Economics and Law, 2005
Swedish, English, Serbian
- Swedish Bar Association, 2010