Nina Knobloch Blomqvist
Nina Knobloch Blomqvist works primarily with advising on matters concerning environmental and energy law, planning and building act issues and other types of land law. Nina also works with administrative law and administrative procedure.
- Associate, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2022-
- Legal Clerk, County Administrative Board of Skåne, 2022
- Drafting Law Clerk, Land and Environment Court at Växjö District Court, 2018-2021
- Law Clerk, Administrative Court in Växjö, 2016-2018
- LL.M., Uppsala University, 2015
- Degree of Bachelor of Science in Politics and Economics, Political Science, Uppsala University, 2011