Per Dalemo has extensive experience as a transactional lawyer and in advising on corporate law matters. He represents Swedish and international clients in private and public M&A and investments, venture capital/private equity matters, joint ventures, corporate finance and real estate M&A as well as various types of commercial projects. He also assists clients with strategic advice and is experienced in board work in both private and public companies.
Per is ranked in internationally renowned ranking guides.
- Partner, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2009-
- Partner, MAQS Advokatbyrå, 2007-2008
- Senior Associate, MAQS Advokatbyrå, 2005-2007
- Secondment, Lawrence Graham, London, 2005
- Associate, MAQS Advokatbyrå, 2002-2005
- Legal Counsel, New Wave Group AB (publ), 2001-2002
- Law Clerk, Mölndal District Court, 2000-2001
- LL.M., Gothenburg School of Business, Economics and Law, 2000
- Studies in International Law, Catholic University of Nijmegen, Netherlands, 1999
- Swedish Bar Association, 2005