Peter Lexenberg is specialized in M&A, company law and commercial contracts. He has considerable experience of advising Swedish and international clients on acquisitions and divestments, joint ventures as well as investments.
Peter also assists clients in all types of corporate law matters such as capital raisings, board and management work, and other ownership-related issues. His practice also includes advising on a wide variety of commercial contracts, with particular experience of agreements in the IT sector.
- Partner, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2002-
- Partner, Kilpatrick Stockton, 2001-2002
- Partner, Ernst & Young, 2000-2001
- Partner, CMS Tisell Advokatfirma, 1998-1999
- Senior Associate, CMS Tisell Advokatfirma, 1994-1997
- Associate, CMS Tisell Advokatfirma, 1991-1994
- Law Clerk, Stockholm District Court, 1988-1991
- LL.M., Stockholm University, 1988
- Swedish Bar Association, 1994