Tobias Bengtsson specializes in EU and competition law, regulatory matters as well as public procurement. Tobias focuses on competition law advice in connection with corporate transactions and merger controls as well as providing advice on competition clauses, price and discount systems, and purchase and delivery terms.
Tobias also has considerable experience in providing strategic advice and procurement processes in a variety of industries.
- Partner, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2014-
- Senior Associate, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2009-2013
- Associate, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 2003-2009
- Lawyer, AstraZeneca Legal Department, 2006
- Secondment, Norton Rose Law Firm, Bryssel, 2005
- Research Assistant, Department of Law at University of Gothenburg, 2003
- LL.M., Gothenburg School of Business, Economics and Law, 2003
- Universität Mannheim, 2001
Swedish, English, German
- Swedish Bar Association, 2009