Tommy Grönberg specializes in real estate and financing matters, and has extensive experience in advising on all types of property-related matters, including real estate M&A, private capital and joint ventures. Tommy also advises clients on financing matters, such as acquisition financing, real estate financing and other loan financing, covered bonds and capital market financing. He also has experience in advising on financial restructuring and other matters related to financial crisis management.
- Partner, Wistrand Advokatbyrå, 1999-
- Partner, Advokatfirman Lindahl, 1997-1998
- Partner, Advokatfirman Chrysander, 1991-1996
- Law Clerk, Nacka District Court, 1986-1988
- Swedish National Tax Board’s Council for Advance Tax Rulings, 1986
- LL.M., Stockholm University, 1985
- Swedish Bar Association, 1991